Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mrs. Franklin's Divine Appointment

Mrs. Franklin was so happy that she did not have to replace her gutters. Her neighbor had bought one of the big name 'reverse curve' systems last year and decided right then that she wanted maintenance free gutters too someday. She tried to call that company, but no one answered the phone. She found my number and gave me a call. The whole time I measured she was nervous about what the price would be because she knew what her neighbor had spent on his. I reassured her that, since her gutters were in perfectly good condition, she would not have to pay nearly as much as what her neighbor did. After I told her the price a smile came across her 89 year old face and she said "I think it was Divine that the other company didn't answer their phone and I called you...I never could have afforded the other one."
Besides being less expensive, Mrs Franklin felt that our product was more logical...Why? you may ask...This is her neighbor's very expensive one-piece system that Mrs. Franklin has to stare at our her kitchen window:

One-piece gutter guard system



That's a lot of crud stuck to a gutter that's been up for just one year.

The gutter shown is not clogged yet and they do say they'll clean it out when it does clog. Those kind of promises are true only when there is a manager who is really concerned about putting the customer first. More commonly though, they are under such pressure from their corporate bosses to turn a profit that they can't spend valuable time and money cleaning out clogged gutters.
I can't tell you how many of my customers say to me that they've gotten quotes from the other big name gutter guard companies that are out there and were discouraged because of the unbelievably high price. Most people do not need to replace their gutters. This is why Leaf Solution is such a great answer: you get the same (or better) result for a fraction of the cost. If the salesman has to spend two hours convincing you why you should spend that much money take that as a sign that you shouldn't. If you want a "Divine appointment" as Mrs. Franklin called it, then you should call me.

www.springrockgutters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment