Friday, September 10, 2010

General Contractors & Gutter Guards

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine who is a contractor. He was telling me about all the gutter guards that have come and gone over the years, "there's waterfall, Leaf Relief, Leaf Defier, Leaf Blaster, sponges, screens, snap-ons..." and on and on the list went. As a contractor he would get his gutter protection from the building supply companies around town. He told me how every time a new product came out that they would tell him how this time it's really the one that will work. That's how he chose what gutter guard to offer.

Like most people who are not specializing in gutter protection (contractors, roofers) he didn't put much effort into researching the pros and cons of each product. His livelihood did not depend on it, in fact, gutter protection was just a necessary hassle to him.

So if you are considering spending money on gutter protection then do yourself a favor and take the time to find a company that specializes in that field. I hear stories everyday (for the past 11 years) from customers who have had a few quotes and then see me, it's always the same, "the other guy didn't explain things to me the way you did." I started SpringRock Gutter Protection to provide this kind of expertise for Chicagoland and I'm sure if you're willing to search, you'll find someone like that in your city...You'll be happy you did. 


www.springrockgutters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment